[AD] About my load_sample patch

Title: About my load_sample patch

Has anyone looked at it yet ?
I'm coding an Ogg/Vorbis lib for Allegro, and to be able to
load Vorbis files using load_sample, I'll need it in the main
lib or I'll have to bundle a patch against Allegro, which is
not very attractive.
Also, if anyone has a clever solution to extend this to other
types of things without duplicating the code, that would be
quite nice. The only solution I see is making the base code
using only void* and adding a layer for BITMAPs, SAMPLEs, etc
that redirect to the base with casts, which is not very very
nice. Templates are nice. How about a little C++ code ? :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h, who was kidding about C++ ...