Re: [AD] mac allegro install

> ### Allegro var not defined correctly
> ### If required quit MPW after install
> ### Set - Too many parameters were specified.
> # Usage - Set [name [value]]
> ### MPW Shell - Execution of fix terminated.

You probably need to set the "Allegro" variable to point to your Allegro directory.

> Also when I looked at makefile.mpw with the mpw text editor the whole
> script appears on one line and because the first character is a #, it is
> one big comment.

The file is in the Unix text format. Try the following command:
    ./fix.sh mac --utom

> This copy is directly from the allegro 4.02 release.  Is it possible that a bad
> copy is in the allegro release and I need a new one?

The whole Allegro 4.0.2 release is a bad copy, I'm afraid. We lost MacOS 9
compilation back in the 3.9.36 days, so the code is now bitrotten. I don't know
how much work would be needed in order to make Allegro build again on MacOS 9.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx