RE: [AD] Low-level file hooks - implemented and tested

[ No need to send to me personally; I'm on the list. ]

Interestingly enough, when I modified this code, I noticed
than MSVC doesn't define any of them, but has similar macros
(only for world, it has no notion of user/group), so its
specific header (almsvc.h probably or something like that)
defines the missing macros so they can be used in the lib
code without change. You might want to add the missing ones
to the mingw specific header, so other code that might want
to use then, can.

OK, I've fixed the MSVC and MinGW headers. MSVC defines all S_IW* to S_IWRITE and all S_IR* to S_IREAD; MinGW defines all do S_I?USR. I hope this is OK, but if not it should be an easy matter to change it.

The attached zip completely replaces the other one. I also managed to fix the path names, painstakingly ;)

Ben