RE: [AD] Low-level file hooks - implemented and tested

Title: RE: [AD] Low-level file hooks - implemented and tested

> Even if the patch doesn't get applied, note that there is a
> problem with the
> existing CVS tree. In file.c, the following appears:
>
> #define OPEN_PERMS   (S_IRUSR | S_IWUSR | S_IRGRP | S_IWGRP |
> S_IROTH |
> S_IWOTH)
>
> There's no problem on DJGPP, but (my version of) MinGW only
> defines S_IRUSR
> and S_IWUSR, so the build fails. I propose the following:

Interestingly enough, when I modified this code, I noticed
than MSVC doesn't define any of them, but has similar macros
(only for world, it has no notion of user/group), so its
specific header (almsvc.h probably or something like that)
defines the missing macros so they can be used in the lib
code without change. You might want to add the missing ones
to the mingw specific header, so other code that might want
to use then, can.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h