Re: [AD] Untranslated string: ALLEGRO_WINDOW_CLOSE_MESSAGE

> Right, so it's probably doesn't count as a security problem?

I don't know. One might obtain some useful informations by adding these %s
patterns.

> I nevertheless think it's good if a user of a bug-free program is
> not able to crash it just by giving it bad input.

The translated internal strings are primarily meant to be used in "compiled"
form, i.e language.dat, which is bundled with the source distribution. So
the user should bother with them at all.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx