Re: [AD] Untranslated string: ALLEGRO_WINDOW_CLOSE_MESSAGE

> No, but this file doesn't even seem to have a consistent width neither
> of tabs nor of indentation :-) I don't mind enough to fix it, since it's
> nevertheless readable with 8-space tabs.

I guess this file predates the official ahack._tx formatting policy
(something like Jurassic or Trias era at a rough estimate ;-)

> I meant that with an additional "%s" in a translated string, an extra
> and undefined argument will be read from the stack, which can refer
> to any random place in memory. It's not related to using bound-checking
> sprintfs.

But you were talking about corrupting memory, weren't you ? Assuming
uszprintf() properly checks its arguments, I don't see how you can corrupt
memory by only reading from it.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx