Re: [AD] Improvements for the chm documentation version

> Hello.
>
> Here are some proposed improvements to the chm documentation:
>
> - It builds, believe it or not, the cvs didn't for me.

Yes, I had noticed recently, but had no time to check if it was a local
problem. With the patch, it works, I just have to manually create the
docs/chm dir, the makefile just tells me this:

mkdir docs/chm
Invalid Option - /CHM

> - The toc has been removed from the pages themselves, since it's already
>   at the left side of the screen.

True, it's not really needed with the CHM. Would it be difficult/useful to
also include hnodes in the TOC?

Something which also should be added to the TOC is types, like 'man BITMAP'
and it would show the public members, in this case ->w and ->h. For BITMAP,
it would be a matter of putting @@ before it in the 'Bitmap objects'
section, but it would be really useful, and also @xref BITMAP could be
added to all bitmap functions (right now ->w and ->h almost would need a
FAQ entry..).

The same would be useful for other structs, which aren't explained yet.

--
Elias Pschernig