Re: [AD] Improvements for the chm documentation version

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 03:37:46PM +0200, Elias Pschernig wrote:
> Yes, I had noticed recently, but had no time to check if it was a local
> problem. With the patch, it works, I just have to manually create the
> docs/chm dir, the makefile just tells me this:
>
> mkdir docs/chm
> Invalid Option - /CHM

Oh... I guess I have a unixy windows box, but that's easy to fix.

> True, it's not really needed with the CHM. Would it be difficult/useful to
> also include hnodes in the TOC?

Yes to both. Looks like hnodes aren't stored in the TOC structures,
so the only way would be to parse both types or extract everything
from LINEs, which seems harder or at least requiring a rewrite of the
generation function.

Also, it would be better if hnodes represented a nesting level, and could
nest recursively, like with the DirectX chm.  The actual makedoc format
doesn't seem to allow that easily without changes, so I would leave this
for a future Allegro 5 new hypersuperformat.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/