Re: [AD] [werfu@xxxxxxxxxx: New keyboard map file for Allegro]

> Hi! I've done a keyboard map file for the French
> Canadian keyboad. I would realy appreciate if you
> include it in Allegro.
>
> You will find it at www.iquebec.com/werfu/cf.cfg

Thanks! It will be included in the next release of Allegro.

However, under the current policy, "Canadian French" can be the name of a
translation file but not that of a keyboard mapping file. You need to pick a
country name for the latter (preferably in the native tongue of that
country).

So I'd suggest "Canada (Français)". Do you agree ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx