[AD] allegro-config patch

When I was playing with C++ under QNX, I again came across the problem I
had already reported on [AL] (thread dated 04/23): C++ Allegro programs
cause the compiler to complain about symbol redefinitions. The symbols at
stake are GCC built-in symbols, and it seems the compiler forgets to signal
that it defines them, maybe a compiler issue under QNX.

The fix is easy: simply define __GCC_BUILTIN when compiling C++ Allegro
programs. Therefore I added a new option to allegro-config,
namely --cppflags which does just that. To enforce portability, I also added
the same option to allegro-config for Unix.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx