Re: [AD] Grabber - options dialog box (Was: Relatives paths in the grabber)

> > Perhaps a distinction in options that affect how the grabber
> > handles objects (Keep Transparency, grid settings) and options that
> > affect the way the datafile is saved (Sort, compression, header files)
> > would be more appropriate?
>
> I agree that my proposed splitting is somewhat artificial, but its main
> advantage is simplicity. Yours is more intricate.

I suppose it also depends on what the end result will look like. I'll dive
into grabber hacking again this weekend.
I'll make seperate pointers for the entries that are reverenced in the
code so I can move them about more easily.

--
Evert Glebbeek
e-mail: eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx   ICQ: 48210348