Re: [AD] Grabber - options dialog box (Was: Relatives paths in the grabber)

> True, but splitting the options in that way feels a little artificial to
> me. Perhaps a distinction in options that affect how the grabber handles
> objects (Keep Transparency, grid settings) and options that affect the
> way the datafile is saved (Sort, compression, header files) would be more
> appropriate?

I agree that my proposed splitting is somewhat artificial, but its main
advantage is simplicity. Yours is more intricate.

> I sortof like the idea of setting the object properties without having to
> open a menu, but I'm not too pleased with the hack I used to add that
> button.

Well, maybe a "third-party" opinion would be useful here.

> It'd be really nice if buttons could support callback functions, but
> unfortunately, they don't (would it be ok to add one to Allegro? If so, I
> think I have one laying around that could almost be merged in as is).

Can't you simply "derive" your custom button-with-callback widget from the
stock button ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx