Re: [AD] aRts driver

On 2002-05-17, Laurence Withers <lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Friday 17 May 2002 07:11 am, Peter Wang wrote:
> > If someone who uses KDE could bang on it a bit (i.e. use it for
> > regular hacking for a while, sharing the sound device with KDE apps),
> > that would be helpful.
>
> Unfortunately, it won't compile for me: autoconf fails with:
>
> ./aclocal.m4:414: error: m4_defn: undefined macro: _m4_divert_diversion
> ./aclocal.m4:406: ALLEGRO_ACTEST_ARTSDIGI is expanded from...
> ./aclocal.m4:414: the top level
>
> And a 'grep -r divert *' turns up nothing. I'm running autoconf 2.53
> and GNU m4 1.4.

I just upgraded my autoconf then and it worked okay :-/  I found
_m4_divert_diversion in /usr/share/autoconf/autoconf, if that helps.

Attached is a replacement for the previous patch, adding non-module
support.

Random comment: freeverb in artscontrols is cool.  So *that's* what
the demo game sounds like in a big, damp basement ;-) "Wwweellcome to
Allleegroo"