[AD] aRts driver

Here is an aRts driver for Allegro 4.1.x (aRts is an esd-like thing
used by KDE people).  I wrote it just then, but it appears to work. If
someone who uses KDE could bang on it a bit (i.e. use it for regular
hacking for a while, sharing the sound device with KDE apps), that
would be helpful.

The driver should work without modification with 4.0.x too.  Should we
include it in 4.0.2?

TODO: figure out how to morph sound output from an Allegro proggy with