[AD] The empty future of Allegro...

Hi.

The page at http://alleg.sourceforge.net/future/ was meant to hold all the
proposals which were being thrown in several weeks/months ago. I didn't
catch those, and nobody seemed worried about uploading them. So please
send me the files you want to put there or the links to them if you have
previously put them there, so I can upload them and make them public.

If you keep a copy on some web yourself, include in the document an URL
to the possibly most updated version, in case I miss something again in
the future (huh, recursive?).

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/