Re: [AD] sincos

> You mean, rather than piggybacking to the implementation of the
> particular system ? Because I think it was using the glibc version
> for Linux.

Yes. Win32's libc (msvcrt.dll) doesn't seem to have it. Moreover, it's truly
a 386 specific feature so it makes sense to directly use 386 asm.

> Anyway. Which ones do you plan to apply ?

sincos-related patches first.

> From what I see, I posted:
> - sub bitmap original fix

I just read again the thread. Damn! it's technical... ;-)
I still think your original solution is not safe enough but I'm ok to change
the current behaviour for 4.2 (it's even on the todo list).

> - grabber sorting option

There is a related feature request on SF's tracker for a long time and
Peter ruled against it because of backward compatibility. IIRC your patch
breaks it too, doesn't it ?

> - MOUSE_BLIND GUI flag

I'll investigate.

> - add -pipe to the compilation command line

Looks ok to me. Peter, are you ok to apply it now ?

> I think all Annie's unicode/buffer overflow patches were applied,
> if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, they were.

It looks like I missed another patch (om.diff) that I agreed on in a

Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx