RE: [AD] Relative paths in the grabber

Title: RE: [AD] Relative paths in the grabber

> > 1) It adds another checkbox to the grabber window, which
> really doesn't
> > fit. I'd imagine there's also a new checkbox for the sort
> patch posted by
> > Vincent. What will be the policy for these checkboxes? I

Yes, there's one. It didn't really fit either. Actually, I'm
wondering if it fits at all, it might be half obscured, but I
didn't care since it was for me. Now that it goes out in the
wild, it might matter ;)

> I don't think it's hugely bad.  Do you mean the long list of
> parameters that get passed to each save routine?  I think they should
> be collected into a struct.

True. I've just added three more with the patches Eric committed ...
Passing a struct around would avoid errors in param swapping and
would allow adding fields without breaking compatibility (well,
sorta).

--
Vincent Penquerc'h