Re: [AD] Relative paths in the grabber

> Yes, there's one. It didn't really fit either. Actually, I'm
> wondering if it fits at all, it might be half obscured, but I
> didn't care since it was for me. Now that it goes out in the
> wild, it might matter ;)

I made it fit nicely in the top right corner. But doing so for another one
will obviously be more problematic.

> True. I've just added three more with the patches Eric committed ...

Only one. But half of the calls to datedit_save_datafile() added indeed
three new arguments (inconsistent with the prototype), so the whole stuff
didn't compile. It looks like you had mixed various modifications.

--
Eric Botcazou