Re: [AD] patch for windows NTFS file attributes

> On a related note, would it be possible to have Allegro use the common
file
> selector under Windows if you are in a windowed mode? It's a simple API
call
> that accepts both flags and filters, and it shouldn't be that hard to

Just a quick comment on what I said... I don't even know if something like
this should be added to the standard file_select*() or allegro itself, I was
just sort of rambling on because its nice to have. I don't even know if
other OS's have standard file dialogs or not.

But I did implement it myself  (into my personal hacked copy of allegro) for
Windows if anyone is interested in seeing it.

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc