Re: [AD] Bug in Allegro's color convertors?

Eric Botcazou wrote:
It looks like the alpha component of 32-bpp pixels is spilling into the blue component of the adjacent pixel. I'll try to submit a fix this week-end.

As you said in the allegro.cc thread, is it really worth fixing ?

I guess it depends on how solid we want makecol to be. Currently, it doesn't do any bounds checking....

However, these are the color convertors, and should draw on screen what the user should be seeing (i.e.: it's an actual bug). I'll see how much work is actually required. If it just adds 1 or 2 instructions, I could probably pair them with others.

BTW, are there any plans on merging the blit color convertors with the windowed ones?

[snip]

--
- Robert J Ohannessian
"Microsoft code is probably O(n^20)" (my CS prof)