Re: [AD] [WIN] Patch to fix input with external windows

> Yes, I think that should be enough, who is using his own window procedure
> probably knows that it has to be updated periodically.

Ok, patch commited.

> Maybe a simple example could be added, which has an update loop like e.g.
> exflip, but uses a custom window, to show how the
> PeekMessage()/DispatchMessage() functions have to be called periodically
> (or is there already an example which does that?)

No, dibsound neither uses the graphics subsystem nor the keyboard nor the
mouse and calls the blocking GetMessage() function.

Would you like to code this example and put it in tests/win ?

> I also just noticed, that resizing my window doesn't crash allegro
> anymore, good work :)

However I don't think this stuff is robust enough for the time being.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx