Re: [AD] Proposal for new magic main (2)

> Oh, I see.  Then I agree with your choice (only disable USE_CONSOLE
> for the Darwin port, and hope the Apple implements weak symbols in the
> future).

Ok, that's basically what Jeremiah implemented in his patch.

> PS. USE_CONSOLE is bad naming, IMO.  Now we have Windows-isms too :-)

Yes, but I think that's unavoidable: we need a way to compile command line
utilities and Windows imposes this 'console' wording.

We could add another symbol in order for the user to explicitly turn off the
magic main, like NO_MAGIC_MAIN (symbols starting with ALLEGRO_ are defined
by Allegro itself under the current policy).

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx