[AD] [XWIN] SHM bug.

With the latest Allegro (just did a cvs upd), using any function except blit
to draw directly to the screen causes a 'BadAccess' error from X.

here is one of the error msgs:

X Error of failed request:  BadAccess (attempt to access private resource
denied)
  Major opcode of failed request:  147 (MIT-SHM)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  1 (X_ShmAttach)
  Serial number of failed request:  44

It doesn't matter if I try the Xwin, X full screen, or DGA2 drivers.
I'm not an X wizzard, so I have no clue where it is coming from.

I might try and dig around abit... but don't hold your breath :)

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx