RE: [AD] Allegro 5 new config routines, alpha 2

Title: RE: [AD] Allegro 5 new config routines, alpha 2

> Now I think about it. having HTML colour names would be good
> too, so maybe
> this is too much to build into Allegro?

Most probably :)
There are only sixteen textual names, so it would not be hard
to add a new get_color, which would recognize these and #xxxxxx
numbers as well. There could even be a separate add-on which
would provide random esoteric formats for use in the hash table
code. Like [gs]et_percentage, [gs]et_month, [gs]et_day, etc.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h