Re: [AD] small docs addition

About the parameter to get_camera_matrix, I sent this 8 hours ago -
but for some unknown reason it didn't make it to the list:

> Hmm... what I'd like to see is a scale factor that is independant of the
> aspect ratio, but I don't know enough about Allegro's 3D code to know if
> this would be doable. Ideally IMHO, 1.0 would mean no scaling whatever the
> aspect ratio of the viewport. Still, you comment above would probably help
> clear things up in de docs.

I see, that's another possibility of course. Maybe it was intended like
that. I attach another patch, which modifies the camera matrix accordingly.
So with this patch, the docs stay correct, but backwards compatibility is
broken. (Not for excamera, because it uses 4:3 ratio anyway. But in case
any program uses another aspect ratio, it had to put 0.75 * w / h as
parameter to get_camera_matrix to get no scaling. With my new patch, it has
to put 1.0 (as the docs always said).

--
Elias Pschernig