Re: [AD] small docs addition

> So with this patch, the docs stay correct, but backwards compatibility is
> broken. (Not for excamera, because it uses 4:3 ratio anyway. But in case
> any program uses another aspect ratio, it had to put 0.75 * w / h as
> parameter to get_camera_matrix to get no scaling. With my new patch, it
> has to put 1.0 (as the docs always said).

This 4/3 hard-coded ratio seems to be a mistake. But (correct me if I'm
wrong, I haven't used the Allegro 3D functions for a very long time) your
patch automatically scales the image, even though the aspect ratio is 1.0,
which is not what the docs say. Why not simply use 'aspect*width' ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx