RE: [AD] Darwin/MacOS X port

Title: RE: [AD] Darwin/MacOS X port

> I don't see why we need anything like that. just have an API
> entry called
>
> int al_main(int argc, char **argv);

I agree with this. There is no need for odd constructs which have
to be recoded in yet another funky way for each port, when there is
a trivial portable method.
This could also be added as arguments to install_allegro. This is
the way stuff like GTK or AALib do it (an API call which gets the
list of args).
Moreover, this allows one to preprocess the arg list before Allegro
even sees it (not a general need though, I agree).

--
Vincent Penquerc'h