Re: [AD] 4.0.1 beta release

> As the CVS code hasn't undergone much testing since the release of 4.0.0,
> I plan on making a 4.0.1 beta release on Monday, 25th.

Well, I must admit I'm a bit late... I'll be doing the release only
tomorrow.

I've attached the raw ChangeLog and the proposed modifications to CHANGES,
but I lack the e-mail address of Attila Szilagyi and Richard Reeve.

I've done some preliminary testing under DJGPP, Mingw32 and Linux. Binary
compatibility with 4.0.0 seems to be ok for the two latter platforms.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx