Re: Problems with Reply-to with [AD]

> However, a decent mail client (like mutt, which I use :-) has a
> command to reply to the list. Also it's little work (and good

sylpheed should do it but with this list it doesn't work.
please read the mail that tom quoted for an explanation.

anyway ok i just proposed to chnge this behaviour but since it is not important i'm ok to kill this thread unless somebody else wants to give its opinion... (is there people other me, tom and owen who'd like to change this?)

--

"Windows is definitely not compatible with me"
                                        Hein Zelle

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /