RE: Problems with Reply-to with [AD]

Title: RE: Problems with Reply-to with [AD]

> i can simply click "Reply to all" and it is also replied to
> the list, but the sender will receive 2 copies this way.
> so the way it goes now does *not* reduce mail traffic,
> instead it increases it for people who receives replies.

Only if *you* leave both addresses, right ? I don't know
Sylpheed, but if you can 'click' on a reply-to-all button,
there are chances that you can also click on one of the
recipients (say, the original poster) to remove it, and,
as a result, posting only to the mailing list.
Of course, this is still something extra to do, but it's
actually a tiny fraction of the time compared to the time
spent acrually writing the post :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h