Re: [AD] windowed friendly grabber

> I did both these two things a couple of months ago, but the changes were
> never merged in for some reason... :-( Your code is probably better than
> mine anyway. ;-)

Yes, I remember.. but there was some problem with your code IIRC (you had
lost it?) - so I made my own patch :) I never posted it, because it didn't
work 100% (I had no idea how to detect if a font has been modified), until
I looked at it again today and saw all I need is exporting a function to
the plugin interface..

Probably Allegro 5.0 will get a completely new GUI anyway, so this isn't
really relevant anymore :) (Wasn't there talk about a string based GUI
API, maybe even based on XUL?)

--
Elias Pschernig