Re: Fw: Re: [AD] messy allegro 5.0 stuff

Hein Zelle wrote:
> If you insist that passing a struct over the stack is ugly (which it
> is, I guess, but with 2 integers I don't think it's _that_ bad)

I'm not sure here, but I think that this is not possible because
different windows compilers use different call methods for that, so not
all dlls would be binary compatible.

> we could always go for
>
> void al_read_key(AL_KEY *);

I don't see how this can be any better than giving the two `int*'s. It
has the same drawback (ugly to return things through pointer
parameters), plus the user has to put his keys in a special struct
rather than in whatever format he wants.

--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977