[AD] windowed friendly grabber

I've been using a patched version of the grabber for some time, which
makes it a bit more friendly when using in windowed mode. I thought
maybe it could be useful for someone, so I cleaned it up a bit and
created a diff against current CVS.

It does the following things:

- Adds a close hook (which just simulates a pressed Esc key).

- Keeps track if anything has been modified, so you don't have to
  answer a popup everytime you just want to view the contents of a
  datafile. This required also exporting a function to the plugins,
  for plugins which modify the datafile (currently only the font
  plugin). When you exit the grabber and the file was modified,
  the popup now has a 3rd option for save+exit. This also applies
  to a fullscreen grabber.

- The window title displays the current filename, and if the file has
  been modified. I also changed it back to "grabber", because with
  the long title the filename gets truncated easily.

--
Elias Pschernig