Re: [AD] Proposal for an input model

> > This way, coders will need to create their own thread, but once that is
> > done, everything is nice and simple.
>
> I only hope every user knows what is behind the 'once that is done', and
> especially how to do it in a portable way...

correct Eric! i completly agree!
if u want an opinion from one that for now it is mainly (*sigh*) an user, be aware that the library exists to ease things for the user, and requiring him to know how to use threads is a nonsense. *And* also the fact that is i do an Allegro program it will run on lots of platforms is *very* important.

my 2¢...

--

"Americans need the telephone, but we don't. We've got plenty of mailmen."
    Sir William Preece, head engeneer of the British Mail, 1876

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /