Re: [AD] msvcmake is broken

> Hmm... IIRC, `type' doesn't like multiple filenames or wildcards.

Under Windows XP (and I think NT/2000), type works with wildcards, but it
doesn't under DOS/Windows 98.

> I think it would be easiest to simply require cat.exe to be installed

It would be easiest for whom? Not the MSVC programmer, unless cat.exe was
provided. (Which it easily could be in the all3940_bin.zip.)

The "copy *.inc dest" solution works under all Microsoft environments (as
far as I know), and in fact was the way the 3.9.40 msvcmake.bat worked.

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc