Re: [AD] msvcmake is broken

On Tuesday 01 January 2002 19:24, Bob wrote:
> msvcmake.bat still uses some DJGPP code.
> Specifically, 'cat' is being used. The fix is simple: replace it with
> copy.

Shouldn't that be `type' since that is the DOS/Windows equivalent to `cat'?

> copy tools\plugins\*.h tools\plugins.h

Will this work out? I think on my system it'll just copy each .h file in
tools/plugins to tools/plugins.h, overwriting the previous copy.

Hmm... IIRC, `type' doesn't like multiple filenames or wildcards.
I think it would be easiest to simply require cat.exe to be installed
(fileutils, I think?)

Evert