Re: [AD] A library for the people without the people.

>moving this topic to the main Allegro ml plus stating everywhere (docs, web, etc)

While I do agree, I cannot subscribe to the main list because of it's large volume
(which really is too expensive to slurp over a mobile phone, like I do ;-) )
so I'd probably completely miss out on the discussion. So if somebody who reads both
lists could post some form of summary on AD from time to time that would be much appreciated.

--

Martijn Versteegh