Re: [AD] A library for the people without the people.

Laurence Withers wrote:
> How about creating a mailing list on SourceForge just for discussion of
> what comes next. That way, conductors can be about (current) library
> work, and allegro can be about coding/games/etc.

It seems to me that several new mailing lists have been created lately,
but few have been popular (e.g. "events and competitions" has been dead
for a long time now, and "guibrella" too). If the goal is to reach as
many people as possible, I think [AL] and allegro.cc are the best places
to go to. Maybe also IRC or [AGP] but I don't know because I don't use
them.

--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977