Re: [AD] Renamed API second draft

On Sun, Dec 23, 2001 at 01:38:11PM +0100, Sven Sandberg wrote:
> Did you intend the intermediate version (which has only been renamed,
> not changed) to be official? If so, I think this is a bad idea, because
> nobody wants to update their code twice.

No, all of my proposals are just vaporware, theoretical documentation
everybody can discuss now, less painful to change than when it's
implemented. There's no guarantee that this will be implemented, tomorrow
somebody else can propose a better better and we will stick to that.

Changes shouldn't happen until most of the proposals about functionality
have been dealt with: you only have to see the answers to my posts
to see how many ideas and points of view there are about what Allegro
5 should look like. No development could be possible while all these
discussions are going on.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/