Re: [AD] binary rpms hosting and more.

> On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 02:03:42AM +0100, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
>
> > upload packages at simtel.net (remember to email dj. delorie)
The DJGPP FAQ section 22.8 has info on how to upload DJGPP files.

> Does Delorie still require those .mft files and a special directory
> structure, or is that only for DJGPP's packages?
These are usually only for V2, V2GNU and V2APPS files. I haven't seen any
for any of the V2TK files. What do you mean by special directory structure?
The Allegro wip 3.9.40 (havn't had time to use the RC x yet)
directory/unzipping/building IMHO is the same/similar as Allegro 3.12 with
regards to DJGPP.