[AD] binary rpms hosting and more.

should we put binary rpms on the sourceforge download page or ask matthew to
put them on allegro.cc? i can build rpms for suse 7.1. we need rpms for
redhat and mandrake as well.

also what naming conventions should we use?
is allegro-devel-4.0.0-1.suse71.i386.rpm ok?

when 4.0.0 is released we should also report it to freshmeat. upload packages
at simtel.net (remember to email dj. delorie) and various linux
distributions, upload to linuxberg/tucows linux etc. notify linuxtoday.com so
that they can make an interview with peter etc. :o)

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net