Re: [AD] gfxtest locks up with 4.0.0 + watcom

I've debugged it now, and the problem is in `vbeaf_fetch_mode_list()' in
src/misc/vbeaf.c, where it calls GetVideoModeInfo(): `mode_info' is NULL
at this point (it was set to NULL in the beginning of the function and
then never changed). And the driver seems to be supposed to fill
`mode_info' with contents so it will access a NULL pointer. I don't know
how to fix it because I don't know how the code is supposed to work, but
it ought to be easy for anyone who is familiar with this part of
Allegro. (Probably set `mode_info' to point to something sensible.)

--
Sven Sandberg    svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx    home.student.uu.se/svsa1977