Re: [AD] gfxtest locks up with 4.0.0 + watcom

Sven Sandberg <svsa1977@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It works now, thanks! I agree with Eric's comment about error checking,
> though in this case, why can't we just do
>
>    AF_MODE_INFO mode;

this struct is a bit big and i would therefore like to have it in the heap
instead of the stack which is where i think it resides if it is allocated
this way. in old days on 16bit computers, this was more important in order
to to avoid stack segment overflows, but nowadays it's more a matter of
personal prefearance.

Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
E-mail: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx  Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net