Re: [AD] Proposal for first step towards new api

> What about force feedback support? Any ideas?

Pretty straightforward under Windows, once we have the DirectInput 5
joystick driver (a not fully tested patch is at
http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou/dev/dinput_joystick.zip).

Is force feedback well supported on other platforms (especially Linux) ?

> We can even go further and use DirectX and XFree support for multiple
> monitors / windows (in windowed mode).

I think that would be more easily feasible than the support for resizable
windows.

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx