Re: [AD] Mode-X split_modex_screen()

> I'd say the first solution. But verify that a man page gets generated.

well, using the attached patch it generates ok html txt and maybe also
the other similar formats, but it gives error when tries to generate texi.

Node `split_modex_screen' previously defined at line 12587.
[...]

i searched in the source of the docs if there is another situation where
the same function appears under two sections, but i didn't find one,
so i don't know what to do here...

and note that the split_modex_screen manpage is generated but not
installed (anyway, even before this modification)

"Windows is definitely not compatible with me."
                                        Hein Zelle

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /