Re: [AD] Mode-X split_modex_screen()

> Does anyone know why the two functions request_modex_scroll() and
> poll_modex_scroll() are public (from misc/modex.c, declared in aldos.h and
> alunix.h) ? They are not documented and not used by any programs of the
> distribution, contrary to split_modex_screen().

another issue about modex:
split_modex_screen is documented *only* under DOS specific section, but
AFAIK is available also under other modex implementations (read: unix/linux).
so i think we should either

1) add it also to unix section or
2) move it to graphics mode section

maybe i can do a patch if u tell me what u prefer...

PS: also noticed there isn't a manpage for it...

"User has performed an invalid operation and will be terminated."
                Lorenzo Petrone, Windows 2020 Cyberpunk Edition

 - Lo'oRiS il Kabukimono -          / /|       /^___ \
Real Name: Lorenzo Petrone         / / /      / /L_/ /
e-mail: _lano_@xxxxxxxxxx          / / /      /  ___-°/
irc.azzurra.org #lano            / /_/__    /  /|__-°
digilander.iol.it/lano666       /______/|  /__/ /