Re: [AD] RSXNT port R.I.P.

On Fri, Nov 02, 2001 at 11:52:37AM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> All references to RSXNT have been removed from the CVS code. The maintainers
> of the www module will have to do the same.

Certainly easy, AFAICS only two clear references in the web
pages. Autogenerated pages will be refreshed with next wip. Other than
that I guess that the changelog an other old documents will maintain
the rsxnt word in them, so no need to change them.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/