[AD] Borland C++ compilation errors

I just installed the Borland C++ 5.5 free command line compiler and started
to play with it. First I tried to compile the src/ directory: besides giving
me tons of warnings (no warning option enabled), the compiler stopped at a
few errors.

I've attached the patch that corrects the errors. I think we should apply it
because:
- ENOSYS is an unknown errno symbol for the Borland libc and the MSVC ENOSYS
(function not implemented) is mapped to the Borland EIO (input/output
error), which is not very convenient. EPERM should do the job.
- the errors relating to the prototype of pointers to function are implicit
pointer to data/pointer to function casts which are IMHO ugly,
- the error in quantize.c is a true semantic error: the parameter 'rsvdcols'
is declared as an array, then line 316 it is assigned an other array with
'rsvdcols = tmprsvd', which is semantically illegal in C.

Btw, why isn't generate_optimized_palette_ex() declared as static ? An
oversight ?

--
Eric Botcazou
ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx