[AD] [Fwd: [AGP] Allegro Bug?]

I've forwarded this form the [AGP] list, for those who aren't subscribed to it.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [AGP] Allegro Bug?
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:49:36 +0200
From: Alexandru Badiu <alexbadiu@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <agp@xxxxxxxxxx>

	I discovered last night an incompatibility between Allegro WIP
3.9.3.7 for Windows and Window Blinds 1.2 by Stardock. Window Blinds
is an utility which skins the windows and the taskbar. The problems
were the following:
	- Allegro reported an error when trying to set a windowed mode
	- GUI elements disappeared when the mouse wasn't over them (I reckon
they only get drew when the mouse is over them)
	- In the examples the text disappeared and white pixels appeared
(for example, in exflame the flame was bordered with white pixels).
	Everything went OK after I unloaded Window Blinds. I sent the
message to this list because I'm not subscribed to the developer's
list.
	My system specs (maybe it helps):
	- Windows 98 SE
	- Celeron 713 MHz, 64 Mb RAM