Re: [AD] A library for the people without the people.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 06:18:49PM -0500, Bob wrote:
> > So this talk about new Allegro is fine. Now, does it really belong to
> > the conductors mailing list?  I don't think so beacuse:
>
> Should I forward every post on [AL]? There are currently 52 of them.

You seem to have time to answer many mail, how about collecting all
the good ideas into a document, which would also explain the reasons
of breaking the api and posting a link to it on the allegro ml? After
it grows a little it could be included just before 4.0 so that people
know what will come.

--
 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx   http://gradha.infierno.org/